Monday, February 05, 2007

Desperate times, very desperate!

Well, after my sickness on Thursday morning, I spent all of Friday and Saturday on the couch. Baby sapped all my energy and I was left with wet noodle limbs. Yesterday I did make it up to church and even out for Chinese for lunch! Today I'm a little pooped, but will overcome.

On Mondays Savers (a used stuff store) has a $.99 sale on a certain colored tag. The lil'uns and I are going this morning despite the fact that according to the news it is 19 degrees BELOW zero. After being sick and frozen in last week I have to get out of the house!!! And, I'm looking for little pink things!!

Happy Monday!


Everett said...

Have fun shopping for the pink stuff. You can't let mere weather get in the way of stuff like that.

Tara said...

:) Thanks Bubba!