Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Prayer requested

We are really under stress around here. Little Miss Avery is really having a tough time right now in falling to and staying asleep. Crying on and off for hours is not uncommon, day and night. Last night I was up for two hours alternating between nursing and trying to transfer a sleeping baby to the crib. Co-sleeping isn't much better; believe me, I've tried! Anyway, the boys are getting stressed (and neglected I'm afraid), I'm stressed and of course Jim is stressed! With the lack of sleep I'm having difficulty maintaining myself as well (not the house, just emotionally keeping up with life). Add to this the fact that Jim's mom isn't doing well. They signed up for hospice care a few weeks ago. It's just a matter of "hurry up and wait" to see how long we have Grandma here making memories with her and the grandkids. Plus, we're looking to relocate (within the area) to gain some land, gain some breathing and running room for boys and lose a bad neighbor. Anyway, I'd appreciate prayers for our family in the coming weeks as we adjust to these three major life changes! Thanks.

2 comments:

ann said...

Wow. I'll pray for you.

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I'll add you to my prayer list.

p.s. Try Milicon drops. I swore by them when Jamethan was a baby. He had severe gas/colic all the time and he'd scream for hours. Milicon drops helped a lot!