Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday

Well, I'll try to jot a quick note here even though Avery is screaming her head off upstairs and the boys aren't sleeping either! This morning I had a very unusual experience. For the second time in my life I met a friend from the online world. Heather is here from Florida for treatment at Mayo for a brain tumor. Through a series of blog links that I cannot even remember I came across her blog and website. Anyway, I invited her to our church home for the time that she and her husband are here which could be days, weeks or longer. It was such a joy to meet her and her husband Mark. Please stop by her site and read her story. She obviously tells it much better than I!

Well, I tried to get a picture of the boys on here for today, but it didn't work. Oh well. I'm sorry and will try again later!

No comments: