Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Gone International!

Hello! If you're here from Tina's blog, welcome! Pull up a chair, sit back with a cup of something nice and warm to drink (since here in MN it's nearly freezing!) and enjoy! Take a trip through the archives if you're really bored. :)

And, if you're one of my regulars, I've gone international, Australia to be specific. And while I'd love to say I'm live blogging from the land down under alas, I am only appearing as a guest blogger on her blog! I've been reading Tina's blog for I have no idea how long now. She's witty and she also has a whole houseful of young'uns, five to be exact. So, if you're interested in seeing what else I have to say today you can head over here!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I've had several good friends who have lost babies in pregnancy. My best actually had 4 miscarriages. Thank you for sharing from your heart and helping me understand how to best relate to hurting moms.

I've tried to read the blog post several times and have only gotten halfway through. Then, my connection clicks off saying i've made some sort of error. Hopefully I will get to finish reading it. I love your posts, Tara.

Melanie, Who am I ? said...

I didn't know you were doing this!